Thanks for watching! Please remember to like, share and subscribe! 💕#TeamDeeliver
Shop the ingredients here: https://www.deeliver.co.za Directions below…
2/3 cup whole milk
60g Lurpak salted butter, melted
1 ¼ cup Eureka Mills Cake Wheat Flour
2 ½ tsp Nomu Baking Powder
1 cup brown sugar, separated
200g Lindt Extra Creamy, and some extra to garnish
1 x Meshuggah giant braai marshmallow squares, cubed
¼ cup Nutmania almond flakes, toasted and separated
¼ cup Health Connection cacao powder
1 x Meshuggah Black Current & Raspberry Jellies
1 x Meshuggah Vanilla Fudge, cubed
250ml fresh cream, whipped
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius
2. Combine the milk, melted butter, flour and 2/3 cup sugar together and mix well.
3. Add 100g of chocolate pieces and 100g melted chocolate to the batter and mix well.
4. Spread the batter into a prepared ovenproof dish and add half of the marshmallows on top of the batter as well as half of the toasted almond flakes.
5. Place 1 ¼ cups boiling water, 1/3 cup brown sugar and ¼ cup cacao powder to a large jug, whisk until the sugar has dissolved and pour the mixture over the back of a large metal spoon over the pudding.
6. Bake for 45-50mins at 170 degrees Celsius until the top is firm or until the dessert has a slight wobble in the middle.
7. Top with your favourite sweet treats such as the remaining Meshuggah Marshmallows, Black Current & Raspberry Jellies and vanilla fudge. Finish off with dollops of freshly whipped cream and the remaining almond flakes.
If you decide to give it a bash, upload a pic using #DeeRecipe – if it looks DEELICIOUS, we will reward you with a treat! Remember to tag us too. @deeliverza on FB & Instagram. #shorts